NewsNewsNews...
MIDSUMMER OPENS THIS WEEK!!! ANYONE WITH A PULSE MUST BE THERE. EVERY THURS - SAT NIGHT (8 P.M.) & SUN AFTERNOON (2 P.M.) FOR THE NEXT THREE WEEKS. OAKTON COMMUNITY COLLEGE. 1600 GOLF. DES PLAINES. BE THERE OR DON'T BE COOL.
In other *see headline*...
I went easy on my shoulder tonight in baseball. Still a very productive practice, though. I'm getting something resembling confidence in my swing again and I know I'll be as steady as ever on defense if I can just get some reps in on a field soon. I also think I've been guaranteed my number 5!!! How cool will that be. This is ofcourse, if I can part with $350 in the next couple weeks.
Spring break has come. It will, as my "breaks" seem to go as of late, not really be a break at all. Nonetheless, Erin comes in on tuesday and this is the hell-week leading up to Midsummer openning night. I want to get some college stuff out of the way as well as do my honors project for my Shakespeare class before next week. I don't really see that happening, but it sounds so responsible to just say it anyway.
I want to nip this Sonja thing in the bud now. I don't want this to turn into something bad where I will be hurt which is what may happen if I don't figure some stuff out soon. She really is fantastic, but I'm not really all that great at reading signals of girls who are not the Erin I knew from 2001 - 2004. Wow. What a pathetic thing to say/realize... I hope its just because I haven't had these feelings for any other girl since Nicole.
Speaking of which, I really fucking miss that girl. She really was the best friend I could ever have. She always wanted to be with me, she always brought a smile to my face, she actually seemed to need me and I her much of the time. Yeah. I miss her. A lot. Again, its kinda weird that Sonja reminds me so much of her. Sonja is not as abrasive or aggressive (neither in a bad way or anything, don't get me wrong) as Nicole, but other than that, they are freakishly similar.
So, yeah Bloggers, come see Midsummer and if any of you are named Erin, Sonja, or Nicole, tell me what to do with you, because I am sure as hell not gonna rely on my own advice... I'm a hypocrite that way.
Now Playing: Townes Van Zandt - "Snake Mountain Blues"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home