7.10.2006

$$$$$...

Where am I going to get such signals of wealth? Now that my sister has graduated HS and is off to college, I am left here as that creepy guy who lives with his parents. I keep saying that it has been because a series of unfortunate events (surgery, becoming a film student, etc...), but I really just need to get a job. The problem is that I already have one. One that works me 60 hrs/wk one week and 0 the next. Oh. And none of those hours are PAID hours. Nonetheless, I am left with a dwindling bank account and an exhausted pair of legs that feels like I bought them at a thrift store for 25ยข.

ALSO...

My house has been left to me for the next two days. I want to throw a party in Blaszczyk's honor but it will probably just end up being a few guys playing Guitar Hero and Halo in my basement while drinking Bacardi melon & Cokes... Wait, that sounds like a great party...

Now Playing: Bonnie 'Prince' Billy & Matt Sweeny - "Death in the Sea"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home