The Bass is Down, but I STILL have the damn Headache...
Man... 'thefuck?
Who knew doing what you loved would be so fucking hard... ALREADY?
I mean, I'm sitting here trying to come up with a source story, a proposal, and a treatment for a simple assignment and I find myself browsing my OWN damn groups on TheFaceBook, the world's greatest advocate of procrastination...
Oh yeah, a bunch of us from work went to Samah last saturday and it was fabulous. I made the reservation a day ahead of time and still had to settle for a 1-3 am booth... Whatever. It was worth it. Besides, they didn't get out of work until about 11:45 anyway. I've been designated as the planned of saturday nights from now on, I suppose. I wish reading Achewood aloud was a "night out" thing... That'd be a fucking riot.
OMG. SOX WON THE FUCKING PENNANT... THERE WILL BE A WORLD SERIES... IN CHICAGO... AND NO JIMMY "COULDN'T-MAKE-SOMEONE-LAUGH-OUT-OF-A-PAPER-BAG" FALLON WALKING ONTO THE FIELD FOR A MOVIE THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT!
Erin's gift is not going as planned. She is in Spain and I am trying desperately (I don't know what has been done to me to make me care for her this much) to get a little video compilation together to send her... in spain. I have some nice footage of our fine city at night and my favorite season in the day, but the birthday wishes I thought would come aren't coming. Jihan (Erin's bestest Carelton friend) is studying abroad... again (which sends the Carleton people wishes pretty much down the drain), Angie said something about coming in this weekend which didn't happen, Lynn is not returning my messages and I have yet to visit Erin's house to talk with her mom, Karen and Melissa (this will probably be the only one I can remedy). So basically, so far I have pointless shots of my neighborhood in MY favorite season, dark and unfocused shots of our city (unable to catch its true beauty), and wishes from my parents, Molly, and myself... Still... she would like this is better than any gift she has ever gotten and thats the reason I'm continuing with the project. I just hope she can enjoy the 32 mixes I converted into mp3 cds (OMG... so much work and pain for me and my computer) for her to accompany the gift on this special birthday of hers.
Anyway... I'm just sore and crabby and upset and bored and uninteresting and uninspired and headachey and itchy and bloated and horny and lonely and drained and stressed and tired and emotionally limp and exhausted and worried and procrastinating and horny and depressed and anxious and on edge and cranky and bipolar and sore is all...
Now Playing: Six Organs of Admittance - "Words for Two"


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home